Dearest Lola, what a beautiful girl you are! That dark tabby fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them. And how nice to see you cuddled up with your sister Sasha in the last one! (She is beautiful and adorable too, of course.) I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Menomonee Falls, WI to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons adopted you and Sasha together from a local shelter, and we thank them for choosing adoption. You and Sasha are outstanding examples of the wonderful creatures that can be found at shelters. You have a delightful Purrrsonality! You started to feel right at home when you first arrived. You are not an outdoor cat, we're glad to hear (MUCH safer to stay indoors!), though you are allowed on the porch for fresh air and change of scenery when it's warm out. You enjoy playing the laser game and fetching your toy mouse. You and Sasha and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lola (and Sasha), on being chosen today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you both and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.