Thread: Dashing Dudes Rooster and Huey!

Threaded View

Dashing Dudes Rooster and Huey!

Dearest Rooster and Huey, what a gorgeous pair of kitties you are! Each of you is a good-looking kitty hunk, and what a stunning combo you make! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. What excellent illustrations they are of the deep loving bond you have together. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Oakland, CA to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what delightful Purrrsonalities you have! Rooster, you are older and more talkative and more cuddly, a cat-dog meowing at the door when Meowmie comes home. You stay indoors most of the time. Huey, you like to go out and about, returning to your feral roots, dining with other ferals at feeding time, and hunting and bringing home your prey.

What a terrific bond you two have! You snuggle and groom each other. Huey, when you need love, you let Rooster know. Rooster, when you find out, you immediately start licking and cleaning Roo! Both of you feel so good from this, and you make your dear Meowmie coo and smile right from her heart. You three love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rooster and Huey, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you two and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some extra-yummy nori!

Last edited by phesina; 08-11-2017 at 05:01 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery