Thread: Amazing, Adorable Aristotle!

Threaded View

Amazing, Adorable Aristotle!

Dearest Aristotle, what a beautiful Siamese guy you are! That fluffy Seal-Point fur is gorgeous and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those big Meezer blue eyes! You are so good-looking in both those great photos, and it is so nice to see you in both close-up and stretching-out positions. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Martinsburg, WV to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson and Caesar-kitty first met you at the vet's office, where you and your litter-mates were being rescued. You went home with her/him the next day! You started out in one room, were very frisky, and began exploring. Soon you were playing fetch, and you made the bed your "safe-zone" for when you became anxious or scared. You were given the noble name Aristotle to be Caesar's little companion. Now it is eight years later! Dear Caesar went to the Rainbow Bridge two years ago, and you miss him very much. You still play fetch with your favorite crinkly ball, and the bed is still your "safe zone." You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Aristotle, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Caesar Angel and all the Angels are rejoicing with you!

Last edited by phesina; 08-04-2017 at 02:52 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery