My roommate got her for me and she has become my best friend. I got her around Halloween (the best holiday ever) when she was three months old. She loves to cuddle and gives me belly rubs when I ask. She loves cardboard boxes and will wait patiently for me to empty one for her to sit in whether it's far too small or not. (See her with the Guinness box, for example.) She is also very obedient and playful.

Noodle is extremely affectionate. She doesn't do any tricks, but she knows what some words mean like No, Out or Down and listens. She loves shoes, too. If you leave them out (especially boots) she will lay in them and purr for hours. She's pretty independent but still loves to be a companion so she's somewhere in the middle. Her favorite toy is a little furry pink mouse that she flings around the house. She also loves the vacuum and meeting new people, and puppies!
Hello, adorable Noodle! What a lovely girl you are with your white and ginger fur, and your cute pink nose! I would like to gently pet you, because your fur looks so soft! Since I can't, though- I hope your person will give you some extra petting and cuddles for me today!

You are sweet and affectionate, being a companion on your own terms and being a cuddle! You are a busy girl - playing with your pink mouse, inspecting shoes or boots, meeting new people and even puppies! Best of all, you are a loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to yummy Noodle!