Dearest Cuno, what a beautiful fluff-ball you are! That luxuriously fluffy grey and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft. And what a sweet face you have, with those long, LOOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows that show off so well next to the grey fur, and that cute darker-grey nose, and those lovely huge golden eyes. You are absolutely gorgeous in all those great photos! You are so cute lounging in your dear Meowmie Ruby Rose's lap, and just LOOK at those huge feetsies with the fuzzy toe-tufts and the pink paw pads! Then, there you are leaning up against someone's lap and looking up at them. And in that last photo, which shows just the back half of you rolled over, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Asheville, NC to rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Ruby Rose will rub it (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You chose your name Cuno yourself: you were given some selections on small pieces of paper, and you pawed out the one that said Cuno. Your family members and your previous people all thought you were a girl, and you got lots of pink donut shirts and pink leashes as a result. Fortunately, the vet cleared up the confusion! Ruby Rose says you are a very special and lovable cat. You drink water with your paw, and you let her take you on walks and dress you up. She won't go on family trips unless you come too! You and she love each other dearly, don't you. You mean the world to her, and it is her mission to let the world see your cuteness. You even have your own Instagram account! What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cuno, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie Ruby Rose and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.