Dearest Felix, what a beautiful kitty you are! You are absolutely gorgeous, with that soft-looking Tuxedo fur and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and those eyes that are in relaxation mode. You are so cute in those great photos, first lying on your side with your paws curled up, and then settled down in the meatloaf position. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Ripley, Derbyshire, England, UK to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are almost eight years old but still act like a kitten! You like to jump and to play with fruit-shoot bottle lids and to rub your face on nearby feet. You are very lovable and stand guard by your dear Purrrson's bed every night. You also enjoy playing catch and carrying around lollipops! You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Felix, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.