Hi beautiful PT kitties,
Well, it's official. Amigo graduates from Kitty Law School on May 23. These past few weeks he has been busy studying and taking practice tests for the kitty bar exam with his fellow students. Soncat and I are so proud of him. We're planning a celebration and all of you are invited. After the graduation ceremony there will be a party here with cheezburgers supplied by Soncat, plenty of crab legs, ribs, pizza, shrimp and fried chicken. And of course the main event will be catered by Trenton's Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe. The backyard will be ready for some baseball and anything else you'd like to do outside. Add to that something extra special from Soncat and me. We have reserved a sky box for all of you to catch a game at Yankee Stadium and it will include all the luxuries. After that you will all relax over a tasty fish dinner at the Seaport. Amigo has no idea of the plans to celebrate his graduation so please don't let on about it.

I'll be in touch with Pinot to arrange for the Catmobile so all of you can get here. Of course, you can stay with us as long as you'd like. As soon as you can, please let me know if you'll be coming so we can be sure to have enough food, soft pillows, and warm blankets for all. Amigo will be so happy to see all of his friends again.

Lovies to all of you,
Auntie Momcat