I thought I should let you all know since Buster was such a big part of PT.. ever since I joined. Today at 2 PM we said goodbye to Buster. He has been sick for awhile and today he let us know it was time. His passing was peaceful.

You know I can't even express in words how much this dog meant to me and my family. But those who have had or have heart dogs.. just know. He was a family heart dog. Everyone loved him and he loved everyone that knew they adored him too. He has been the best dog and friend. He's one of those dogs you find once in a life time. Only one could be so lucky to have a dog like that and we were truly blessed to have him in our lives. I will miss his quirks and hearing him bark. I'm glad we got to say goodbye because you just never know. It's so quiet here.
He was a pain in the butt at times but we wouldn't have had it any other way. That's what made Buster.. Buster. Our hearts are broken and he will be in our hearts forever. Be good for Jenny big guy I know you have waited so long to see her. We love you and always will. Thank you for being the best friend, protector and dog any family could ever ask for.

Rest well my best boy. You are forever loved. Buster Huckleberry Brown 1-10-04 - 12-1-14