It's LATE in the season for bottle babies, but hey, it was 103 yesterday so it's not like they're getting cold! I got a call from the shelter while I was on my way home from the Renaissance Faire yesterday, asking if I could take four bottle babies. *Gulp* I've never had four at once, but I wasn't about to turn them down! Thankfully they are around 2 1/2 weeks old, so they can sleep through the night at this point. There are three boys and one girl. I suspect one of the boys has a different father; the other three have long, SOFT fur and slightly flat faces, like they are part Persian. He has a longer face and short, coarser fur.

Here they are!

OMG is is food time? We'll all charge out at once!!

The girl looks to me like a hamster! She is FLUFFY, much more so than her brothers, and she has a short tail and a darling waddle.

She also has the flattest face of the four. She hasn't told me her name yet.

Sargent Sushi is a Smoke Tabby....he is GORGEOUS! Photos don't do him justice, he is really a handsome kitten. He also wiggles his ears when he drinks from the bottle! It melts me.

Lieutenant Lima Bean isn't really interested in food yet. They were probably eating tasty Mama's Milk until they were found yesterday and this icky formula is not to his taste. Hopefully he will change his mind tomorrow! I'm not really worried, as he is plump and active and LOUD.

Not a great picture of Captain Cornbread. He is SUPER wiggly and VERY social. Also, he loves people. Did I mention he's incredibly friendly? LoL....he is an exceedingly affectionate boy, and I think once he goes up for adoption he will be gone in a day.