Thread: River the Survivor!

Threaded View

River the Survivor!

Hi River! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet little one! What a beautiful Golden girl you are, River, beyond precious! I know, you're a blend, but your "goldenness" sure does shine through, not only in your irresistible good looks, but in your heart and spirit as well! I can't wrap my head around the fact that a sentient being could be so cruel, so heartless as to "dump" a beautiful, defenseless creature in a river as you were "dumped." I sure do hope that evil person gets what is coming to him/her, if not in this life, than in the after life. But thankfully, miraculously, you somehow managed to muster the will to survive, hanging on until your rescuers could find you! As the saying goes, living well is the best revenge and oh, aren't you ever! Great thanks to all who had a hand in your rescue, and to your forever family, for assuring you will be kept safe, love and cherished, all the days of your life! You deserve nothing less! How blessed your family is, having a beautiful, loving (not to mention smart) best friend and loving companion in you, River! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetie pie! Meeting your adorable self, reading your heartwarming rags to riches story, has been the perfect antidote to my cold and snowy day! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious River! Long and happy life to you!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 01-22-2014 at 06:29 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~