Merry Christmas and happy Pet of the Day to Pet Talk's very own, adorable Daisy, and to her amazing mom, Jewel! What a wonderful choice you are for our extra special Christmas Day honors, Daisy, and I see you're all dressed up for the big day! HOW CUTE! You are just TOO precious for words, Daisy, and oh, your devoted mom is just the best too, in every way (including critter photography)! Just look at that shot of about to devour those yummy eggs (are they real? lol), and that yummy donut, and oh, how heart melting is that shot of you with your Gecko sibbies, posing so sweetly for the camera! Can't get enough of your preciousness, Daisy! But it was your mommy's poem, her love filled tribute to her beautiful girl, that elicited my first Christmas Day *happy tears!* Thanks for starting my Christmas Day off with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, and to you and your wonderful mommy, Jewel, and all of your assorted critter sibs, wishes for a very festive, merry, fun and treated filled Christmas, and a happy and healthy New Year! Lots of love to you, precious Daisy, to your entire family!