Hi Betty! Happy Dog of the Day!!! What a beautiful Beagle baby girl you are, Betty! I've always been mom to big doggies, Labs and a Husky X, but I admit to a passion for Beagles! You're "big" doggies in little..er bodies, big in heart, spirit and personality! My heart breaks to think you were born into a puppymill, but thankfully you escaped that house of horrors with your spirit (and body!) intact, still being able to love and trust we humans, ultimately finding your way to the most loving and caring of forever homes! Great thanks to your mom/dad for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving doggie the happiest of lives! How lucky she/he is, having a faithful and loving, smart and beautiful best friend in you, Betty, and I hope for you and your family many, many more happy, love filled years together! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart, doing all sorts of fun things with your family and friends, being treated to all your heart desires and more!!! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Beagle Betty!