Pom,

You ate ice cream when it was 50?

It's better in hot weather! A giant scoop or REAL pistachio. DONE!

MOFF.

Here's an RBF with a handful of cherries......There is an area on the roof of our house where the tiles pulled up and flipped over. It was fixed once and I pulled out the HEAVY ladder to climb up and look at them myself.
On Sunday I saw a couple of guys from a roofing company stop in front of the house.

We talked, I took the card and gave them a call to see if they would come out and fix the problem. He wanted to take photos and go up on the roof and look at it. After the car came into the house, the company who did that work also looked at the roof and pronounced it fit for a few more years so we didn't need a whole new roof. The guy was angling to do the whole roof and charge it to the insurance company.

The person I talked to called to say that the job had a minimum charge of 250 - they charge by the 'square' (bundle of tiles) and the job was so small they would have to send out a lone person.

These days people are dying to work and this company hesitates to make a little money on a small job.......

Karen,

I have been lately thinking about all the old foods that we don't have anymore. I would gladly crack a crate of walnuts for a bowl of real ice cream!!

QoP

How's about a scoop of orange sherbert with a 7-up.....I love sherbert and sorbet too....

Done!