Good morning Neo! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, to your proud Papa Ron, and to the entire Mason parrot crew!
What a gorgeous, simply magnificent Grey you are, Neo, beautiful in body with an equally beautiful spirit and heart...and true to your species, SO smart to boot! (Love your "play dead" routine!)

I so enjoyed reading your and your parrot family's bio.! As your Dad says, how wonderful it is that you ALL get along, that you have an extra special best birdie bud in Taz! I just visited your website, and it's clear you and your feathered friends have found your way to one amazing, dedicated and loving family! Wow, your very own room? That's what I call living the good life! I was so sorry to hear of Hannibal's loss of eyesight, but comforted when I read how well she is adjusting, your family doing all to accommodate her needs! All creatures should be so blessed, having a family as devoted as yours; every family as blessed to know the love and devotion of a feathered/furred/shelled or finned best friend as special as you!
Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, Neo, celebrating with your proud parents and Taz, cockatoos Angel and Moshi, Macaws Andre and dear Hannibal!
Much love to you and the entire flock, beautiful Neo!