Well, I've been working on socializing Brennan, and last weekend we took him to Petco and Petsmart. He was a good boy in Petco, there weren't too many things to distract him, until he saw another dog . We were in the check out line though, so I was able to get him out of the store.

Okay, round two, we head to Petsmart. We're talking to this couple about their dogs (they happen to have a Pit Bull and a Pom!) and Brennan is being good, he actually laid down in the floor on his side and was just hanging out there like a very good boy. And then he saw another dog... He yowled like it was the end of the freakin' world and like he was DYING. He wanted to get to the other dog to say hi, play with them, whatever. There wasn't any threat within him with his actions, he just REALLY gets excited over other dogs. So, does anyone have any advice? What can I do to keep him from having a freakin' conniption fit when he sees another dog? He was EXCELLENT, and he's doing really well with his prong collar (got it to keep him from pulling on his leash, because he's a BAD puller), but he's still not making much progress with not freaking out over other dogs...

Any suggestions are very much appreciated. We've been invited to a Pit Bull adoption event tomorrow and I'd love to take him, but if he's going to make a fool out of himself, I'm not so sure if I want to take him!