Hi everyone. My poor Sky hasn't been feeling very well so I had to take him to the vet today. He was having his coughing attacks but then they turned into sneezing attacks and his right eye would also get very runny. In the past he's had this happen and usually in a few days it would just go away. This time it just continued to get worse. He's able to eat and drink normally but he wants to hide and sleep the rest of the time. My vet was too busy today but I was able to see a different vet.

Sky had a normal temperature which is great news but he's continued to lose weight even though he's been eating well. I looked up his records and on July 6,2010 he weighed 13.6lbs, then on June 12,2011 he weighed 11.95lbs, and today he only weighed 11.12lbs. The vet wanted to do some bloodwork on him so he's getting a comp panel and also a thyroid T4 test done. He was very good when they took his blood and also very good during the entire vet visit. He's also on Clavamox 2 times a day for the next 10 days to see if this will help him. Please send some positive vibes and prayers his way that he'll feel better soon and that all of his bloodwork will come back within the normal range. He's now a senior and he's 9 years and 7 months old. Thanks so much in advance.