Okay so There was a piece On the news a couple of days ago (If not a week) about this ONE coyote that's been roaming around the neighborhood and such, well, little do they know this coyote and MANY others have lived over near my house for years already because the middle school (Get to that in a minute) However the Animal control asked that if the coyote is seen to report the siting to the animal control office because there have been people saying they think it may be sick/rabid. So I came home the other day right after school pulled into my driveway and look to my left and see this coyote walking towards the middle school, just let me say the middle school gets out a half hour after me I get out at 1:45 and they get out at 2:15 by the time i get home its 2 from the parking lot traffic jam. well, Being so close to the time the students get out of school, I was worried and called animal control to inform them of its whereabouts. The secretary at the animal control office took my information (Name and phone number) asked me questions as to how long ago I had seen the animal and wellness of the animal. answered all her questions to the best of my ability. She told me I would hear back from them within a half hour. HEARD NOTHING. still haven't and they never showed up or did anything, now this coyote hasn't bothered me or anything like people say i leave it alone it leaves me alone. but being so close to dismissal time i had to call it in. But what I'm P'd off about is the fact that they make a huge deal out of it, ask for information, and when you call in they do what? NOTHING. unbelievable although it doesn't shock me. Although this animal does frequent a busy road near here, it would probably be in the coyotes best interest to be relocated. In my opinion.

Your thoughts?