There's plumbing going on in my home and the plumber and my worker has to go in the garden to do work I don't want them to disturb the mother cat. I went up with my worker. Earlier I went up and the mother was behind the sacks of fertilizer. I went to put milk int he bowl because she was not liking the milk with bread and so I took milk from that bowl and refilled the first. The momma came and sat on the grass. My worker went upstairs and I followed him. The momma saw him and instantly hid behind the sacks. I was so sad that she's afraid of him and I didn't want my worker to come there again. I called the momma out and she came to me. She wasn't afraid of me! Her little tiny tots also came out, they looked so lovely near their mother. How they acted was heart melting! And then my worker went downstairs and the momma saw him and hid again and her kids scattered under the maize and momma also hid there!! I told him they weren't afraid of me and probably he could the message that he's frightening them... I tried calling the mother and she did not come out. The kids kept staring at me creepily but adorable in another view. Then I went to the garden and one came out and stared at me and then went back in. I then later went downstairs to the laptop to update all the new stuff. I am sooooooo happy!!