Thread: Ninja´s turn

Threaded View

Ninja´s turn

even ninjas have a time...

on tuesday Ninja was drooling more than usual.. but nothing to worry about.. she was eating, drinking, pooping and acting just as any other day..

wednesday same.. only she seemed a lil more not-feeling-too-great-look..

today she did not wanted to touch her food.. at all.. that´s when I started to worry.. and adding up the feeling down and drool.. I called a vet to do a home visit.. I thought it might be a chipped tooth or something

well.. when the vet arrived.. Ninja was in her usual hiding spot.. behind the gas tank.. I saw her and thought she was gone already.. the vet took her out of there.. she was in severe pain and had been vomiting bile.. (which she hadn´t the day before).. he checked her all over and told me it was some massive failure.. (forgot which.. kidney, liver..something.. my mind went blank)..and added to her pain level and age it´d be best to let her go..

he offered to take her and do some more specific tests but the prognosis was not good at all.. but that he´d do whatever I told him to..

he stood her till I made my mind.. sobbing.. I decided to let her go.. she didn´t deserved to be in such pain.. ever

Ninja wasn´t the most trained dog.. nor the cutest.. nor the smartest.. but I loved her soo much.. she was my grumpy girl.. even if she hated China.. China was always there wanting her attention..

Ninja was the most sweet plushy girl one could hug.. she was so well car behaved.. she just had a bath last week..

I´ll write a proper memorial once all sinks in

woo your butt off Ninja.. go and play nicely with all the RB doggies, go have a sled race in the clouds.. make puppy eyes to Phred and Corinna to get headrubs and treats.. and take care of Daddy.. ok.. be a good girl.. we´ll miss you sweetie
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365