I decided it was a gorgeous day and that I would take advantage of it by cleaning out the car for the first time since last fall. Cameron was excited to help vacuum it out and spritz the Windex.

I decided to move the car closer to the house for several reasons --- the ease of getting the extension cord, keeping Cameron in the yard instead of by the street, and so on.

We have a gap between the fence posts just large enough to fit a truck through. A car is no problem. Right? I was pulling through when Cameron bumped the back door, which let Callie loose into the yard. Next thing I know she had her paws up on the hood of the car. I stopped and called to Cameron to make Callie come to him (this kid could teach adults a thing or two about calling dogs to come!) But did he? nooooooo. He stood there laughing as Callie tried to jump on the hood of the car!

I over-reacted, threw the car into reverse - right into the fence!

the side of the car is all banged up. Pretty badly too. Hubby was taking out the trash in the 30 seconds this all happened and wanted to know how I could do so much in so little time

The good news is: Callie is a-ok. Not one little hair on her crazy head was out of place. The fence has a itty bitty splinter missing.

Hubby's new nickname for me is Crash.