Hey fellow PTers! I hope you all have been well! I see there have been lots of additions...and a few losses. I've missed you all and WELCOME to the new PT members!

In the close to a year I've been away a lot has gone on in my life. I live in Nashville,TN with my fiance. Started a new career, bought a car, and lost 100lbs...not even jokin.

Anyway, My biggest upset in the last year is pretty recent. My beloved dog, Chloe is no longer with me. She's not dead. She was rehomed without my knowing. My mother was caring for her at the time and her landlord told her Chloe had to go. Instead of contacting me to see if I could take her back she gave her away to a friend. This was very hard for me when I found out and I thank my VERY great friend(and fellow PetTalker), ReachoutRescue for being there as a friend and shoulder to cry on. My mom never told me where Chloe was, but I think I know. If she's here, she's being well cared for. I will never be able to get her back.

On a good note, I now live in a place where I can have a dog. Because of our loss, my fiance thought it would be a good idea that with our new home, we start over with a new puppy. I miss the show ring, but am far too busy to go to shows right now. I live in a smaller place, in the city. So I needed a smaller dog. After a lot of consideration, I decided on a small white female dog. Something under 5lbs. I of course went the adoption route first. Looking all over my area for a puppy like what I'm looking for. Unfortunately, my perfect puppy was not in a rescue or shelter. I hate to admit it, but I'm buying a puppy. She's arriving on the 21st!

My new puppy is a Chihuahua/Poodle cross. I don't like to use the designer names. She's all white and has blue eyes. She can hear. Here are some pics! Name suggestions would be great!

Isn't she adorable?!?!