Quote Originally Posted by Puckstop31 View Post
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...LEFTTopOpinion

This piece is critical of Mr. Beck. But see what is said about the people.
The 'behavior' of the crowd will get little or no coverage because it IRKS THE LIVIN POOP out of people that wanted to see GB fail.

Now, I try to watch a little of 'them' all -'them' being all the talking heads on MSNBC, CNN, FNC, HLN and I truly find them to all be major league BWs.
Beck, sometimes irks me by his antics but, I really want to see Madcow, Olberman, Ratigan, any one of them to try and pull off an event like that.

Where were the reports of looting, assault, vandalism or ?????? that we associate with political rallies in the past?

What the hell is going on?
This 'kinder, gentler' form of gathering people is worrisome to me.

THere has to be some kind of evil that slow bubbles underneath the calm exteriors of you white people in that crowd.

I can bet that if they had allowed some Mexicans in there, there would have been problems. We would have set up stalls to try and sell water, popsicles or tacos....The nerve.

I liked the idea of getting people together and trying to find some kind of togetherness for the country.

Some of us cannot handle that because it means we'll have to behave ourselves and there will not be the tension we have come to know and complain about.

I love crowds, I have been to sporting events and concerts with 100,000 people around me and thought about how the promoters got so many people to 'behave' for a few hours.

Get on the freeway and check out a good traffic jam. Everyone, well mostly everyone, gets along and follows the rules for however how long it takes to clear up.

A few rules and a giant crowd?

I'll give that blubbering crybaby the respect he deserves. He pulled it off without a hitch.

I would love to see that AH losers that would show up to a Keith Olbermann rally....Come on Rachel!

She has women, dems, gays and a HUGE number of fans she could rally, but then the Right to Lifers will show up, PETA, Code Pink and maybe some anarchists, for flavor?

THe scariest thought to the people that talked about GB in unflattering terms is the fact that he did what he did and there was nothing to complain about afterwards.

Well, maybe the fact that 'whitey' took over and didn't let us 'minorities' come play on the lawn....

That's o.k.

I saw some pictures with some black and brown faces mixed into the crowd..

Even Glenn Beck couldn't keep us out.