Aww you guys are too kind, i like to think we have had something to do with how she has turned out, we have tried our best, not the perfect parents but then who is, we have given her stablility and love and guidance, not that she always listened to that,she makes her own mind up about most things,and if her mind is made up you won't change it that's for sure.

The nightclub experience went well especially from a parents point of view, she asked her dad to take her and her three girlfriends in at 11pm and she was home tucked up in bed by 1am, i think that was pretty good going,she was not that fussed on the nightclubs, said one was really packed and quite small, but had a great band, she seemed to enjoy that mostly, and it was so packed she did not even bother to go up to get a drink, sigh of relief from mama here lol.

She is having a party at her friends with her under 18 yr old friends,i think she will enjoy that better, and yes there will be a parent there, so feel good about that.

As for the cheesecake it was divine, anyone want the recipe i will be glad to oblige, everyone raved about it, i have to say it was pretty darn good, but my tummy is not used to that rich food anymore, needless to say it let me know about it,i have been asked to make another one now for her friend.

Thanks for all the nice comments and birthday wishes which i shall pass on to her. cheers.