well i can hardly believe it my baby will be an official adult tomorrow, we have successfully raised another to adulthood, lol.

The best news she gave me yesterday, is she is going to UNIVERSITY, i am so happy, i have wanted this so much for her, we live just around the corner from the Waikato University, and she is the first in my family to attend university.

She is hoping to do a Bachelor of Science technology, this year at school changed her whole direction, she is doing so well in Biology and has a fantastic teacher, that she has realised this is the field she wants to head in to , before that is was information technology, i think this is a better choice career wise, here's hoping anyhow.

She is going for her first night club experience tonight, got a new dress, hair done, nails done, new shoes, she never went to a ball, so this is the next best thing lol, hope she is ok, mama here worries as you do,still hope she enjoys her night out.
Then on saturday night she is with her friends for a party.

She did not want a birthday cake, instead i made her a malteser cheesecake, with a chocolate chippie base,it is huge and looks so yummy, full of maltesers her favourite and white chocolate ,whipped cream, cream cheese, etc etc, never made it before, but thank goodness it has set and we have some hershey chocolate syrup to pour over it as well, oh i can just feel those calories already lol.

Anyhow raise your glasses if you will to my girl Melissa, Happy 18th.