So, I've been thinking A LOT about going back to school, any grad school, hopefully on-line - to obtain my Masters in Art Therapy. I am pretty interested in it, and seems like it's the ideal job for me to go in, since I value art and communication as one. I always relied on it growing up due to my deafness, and I would like to give back to the community and help people through art. I notice the salary ranges from $30,000-$60,000 a year, but depends on where I am and if I'm involved with a local or private practice or in a hospital/nursing home.. So, I got to admit, it is scary! I don't know if I could handle going back, and endure it for two years just to get another degree... I've only been out for a year since OSU, and I feel like I would be happier to have another degree on my hands and hopefully help me land on a full time job as well, as long it is involved with art. So, does anyone here work in this field or know anyone in this field I could contact with and ask questions, somewhat get an advice or two about it?