You all wanted an opinion I jumped in. Politics as usual. My beliefs are broad so be it, they are my beliefs. Politicans are politicans they are all crooks, I don't care who you vote in. They start out with good ideas & get sucked in to it with the good old boys. Those kids that have jobs good for them maybe more kids will get out their & try to earn a wage instead of expecting mommy & daddy to pay for everything while the whole family goes into debt because they are living beyond their means.

Can you tell me why these banks are building big new buildings all over the USA? They must not be hurting to bad. MY son & daughter in law want to add on to their house & the banks are taking them for a roller coaster ride.

Lets go for other choices when it comes to powering our homes, cars, industry etc. Wind Generators are a start. Thermo energy, using the sun. All the things that are naturally there. Nuclear energy scars me to tell you the truth. Those barrels stored in that mountain are probably leaking as we speak.

As far as the Muslims go they have to change things their self. In Iraq, Bush had planned on educating the next generation, well it is not working out. The people are pissed over there they don't want our Western ideals crammed down their throats.

We all may have to give up something in the future if things keep going the way they are. Actually we have already so to speak. I know it is a broad response.