I received this terrible news the other day by e-mail from Kim and have her permission to post this;

"Our precious baby girl, Airiana Layne Saulsberry, has gone to be with our Lord in Heaven. Sometime around 3:00 pm. yesterday (May 24, 2010) Amy Beth found her precious baby girl had passed away in her sleep. Emergency crews came but it was too late. We as a family are in a serious state of disbelief, shock and neverending heartbreak. Tears pour from our hearts and eyes as emotions flood and consume us. Questions that can not be answered in this life, memories too painful to enjoy, emptiness deep within the depths of our comprehension, images of our final goodbyes. Crying out to our Almighty Father in Heaven for His healing and grace and peace for what feels so senseless, we know that He had his hand in this and His will not ours has been done. We bow before Him in prayer and humility and praise Him in all things."

Airiana Layne Saulsberry
3/17/2010 - 5/24/2010
"God's newest Angel"

This precious little girl was laid to rest yesterday, May, 29th.
Below is a beautiful graphic that Kim made for a slideshow that played continually during her visitation with a poem that I had sent to her.

A blessed little sunbeam
A child of love and prayer,
We give thee to the keeping
Of the tender Shepherd's care.
So sweet,
So small,
So soon.

As I said before Kim, my heart is aching for you and your family on the loss of your precious Airiana.

Rest in Peace sweet baby girl. You were so loved and will never be forgotten.