His original owner said he wasn't eating & thats why they gave him to the Reptile Store, who gave him to the Rescue I help out at. I asked to Foster him to see if I can fatten him up & with luck, he might get better (unknown).

Hes in a small tank for a few reasons, but the main one being that I don't think he is getting warm enough & the smaller cage means the reptile lamp is closer to him, but not too close to hurt him.

The food you see infront of him is already gone, he gobbled it up when I took Digi outside to pee & he wasn't even here for an hr. Marc said he's always been able to get him to eat, but since I'm jobless I'm home all day so I can feed him more often to help fatten him up.

I think he "might" have issues moving around. Marc said he isn't active, but he does move around a little, but its not much at all. I've seen him walk (on me) & it just kind of seemed like he was having a harder time moving then he should have. So I put the dish of food right infront of him so he doesn't have to move (maybe an inch) much to eat.

I have a LOT of research to do on him as I pretty much have NO idea what to do with him, as my knowledge is quite limited with Lizards.

He has a heat lamp, special light, food, water, hide, a basking area, & a dark side.

Here are more pics of him