As some of you might know I work at Chickfila. First off let me say I like my job-I've made tons of friends and the people are mostly all pretty cool. One of our managers use to make the schedule out for the daytime people, but the owner of the store decided she wanted to start making the schedule out. When our manager was making the schedule he always gave me good hours. I use to get like 25 hours a week which was good for me because it's what I wanted at the time. Now that (our boss) is making the schedule I don't even get 15 hours a week at times. I asked her about this and she said the reason I'm not getting any hours is because I'm slow. HELLO? I asked her what did she mean-what was I slow at? and she said everything I do I do it slow. I don't think I do things slow-if you ask me I'm faster than a lot of the people my age that I work with. I kinda believe she's playing favorites and giving certain people more hours. Cuz see, when our manager did the scheduale I got way more hours and he never complained about me being slow one time-now that she's doing the schedule I'm all of a sudden slow....I don't get it. I don't know how I can be any faster.....I don't know what I can do faster....I thought I did fine. I've been there since April and nobody has said a thing to me about this until she starts doing the schedule and then she says something... I don't know how else I can please her and I don't know what to do. I thought-why don't I just quit and find me another job? but I really need a job and I don't really wanna quit-I just don't know how else I can be any faster at what I do when I do it as quick as I can already. But if she doesn't start giving me more hours then I can't keep staying there and not get paid no more than I do. What should I do????