I know for a while, there was a facebook trend that was carried over to PT where we listed a random number of facts about ourselves that are unusual or otherwise unknown. I can't remember the number, but let's just call it 27 and do it again since it was so fun the first time round.

1. I love showtunes, especially sung by John Barrowman.
2. I miss my old "boring" haircut.
3. Today I hit my head on the ceiling.
4. I like to cosplay, but my costumes are nowhere close to perfect. I follow the 10 foot rule.
5. I am actually enjoying not having to clean any cages right now as all I have is a fish and a dog.
6. I really, really want to watch M*A*S*H but it's on at weird times so I haven't seen it since I moved from the barn I was working at, they had a dvr.
7. I watch most movies and shows online.
8. When I was living with the woman who owned the barn I was working at, I had 24/7 access to a theatre room with a giant wall sized screen and a whooole bunch of channels.
9. Even though I worked teaching people how to ride for the past 11 months, I have never actually owned my own horse.
10. I am going to be studying for my BHS Stage 1 this coming spring.
11. I am a terrible speller and sometimes even used to have to think of a synonym to avoid having to guess. I love that firefox has built in spell check!
12. I am learning Welsh through a learn Welsh podcast and the BBC's Big Welsh Challenge. It's not going too well since I can only say a few basic greetings.
13. I once watched a whole season of Angel in a day.
14. I spent all my money that I had saved for the time between jobs already, mostly on costumes and fast food.
15. I love listening to Billie Piper music.
16. I love singing, but sometimes I'm not too good.
17. I also love accents and sometimes go all day in a certain one, even though I'm convinced they're not too good.
18. I'm so stupidly excited about going to Cardiff so I can see the Ianto memorial and the water tower where they filmed Torchwood, but I haven't told my future boss I'm such a big fan because I'm afraid she'll think that's the only reason I wanted to go to Wales.
19. My interest in Wales started with Torchwood but once I started reading about it I just kind of fell in love. Weird place to fall in love with, I know.
20. As much as I love traveling, I hate moving.
21. My life can almost be measured in my phases and obsessions.
22. I have been interested in cosplay for like 4 years but only just started anything this past fall.
23. I met so many people this year. We always say we'll keep in touch, but we barely do.
24. Before this summer I had no tattoos. Now I have three.
25. They are an octopus, a thylacine, and the chapter stars from the top of every page of the American version of the Harry Potter books.
26. I have quite a lot of music that is based off of or inspired by characters or events in Harry Potter and Doctor Who. (Over 250 songs, actually)
27. Before this summer I had only done one horse show despite having ridden for 8 years. Now I have done a whole bunch.

Now post yours!