Of my beloved Taffy who passed suddenly in my home upstairs May 27th. She was a well loved Tabby who just turned 11 years old in April. She was affectionate as well as a brat, I will miss her head rubs, her soft pur, her demands for attention, her playfulness, her love for belly rubs, even her annoying habits of sitting on my hand while I have it on the computer mouse, randomly tipping over bottles of water (she only did it if the caps were off), purposely walking infront of me while I was going down the stairs, I even miss the way you would pee on my favorite shirt (ok I don't really miss that but to have you back I'd let you pee on my whole wardrobe). The kids miss you dearly and I am sure Pepper might even a little, even though you use to attack her for no reason at all.

Rip honey, mommy misses you and knows you are up over the rainbow bridge rolling around in a big vat of cat nip and chasing mice all over.

In this picture she is with the family dog Dunlop who went to the rainbow bridge 7 years ago.