Be you a "D" or and "R" or anything in between.... Are you pissed off about this? Not that he changed sides, we all should know that 99.9% of all politicians would sell their kids for more votes. But the complete and utter arrogance of this guy?

"I am not prepared to have my 29-year record in the United States Senate decided by the Pennsylvania Republican primary electorate,"

Sadly, this is not a shock. Mindless "D"'s cheer him on. Mindless "R"'s call him a prostitute, like they themselves are not the very same thing.

People, we need to stop bickering at each other because of a stupid letter attached to a persons name. We need to wake up and see that they ALL need to go. That they ALL are destoying and raping the very documents that got us this far. We need to remember that just because a poll says most people want something, still does not make it Constitutional. Our Constitution is in real jeopardy I fear and has been for some time.

We need to get pissed off and tell them so. We need to stop being so complacent, else we get what we deserve.

I really, really fear for what this country will look like when it comes time to turn Hannah loose into it. Will it even still be here?