Thread: Please pray for us... Abigail and the others. UPDATE post 29

Threaded View

Please pray for us... Abigail and the others. UPDATE post 29

Hi PT. I am sorry that I have not been on in ages. I have had too much going on, and with my computer still broken, I have not had the time to come to my moms to borrow hers.

Killern Kitties, I wanted to say thank you SO much for Joeys hats. They fit perfectly, and helped his widdle ears alot. You did not leave a return address, so I did not get to send out a thank you. BUT I do thank you so much!

Now on to the sad news.. Within the last 2 months, AbiGail has been drastically losing weight, not eating or drinking but she is throwing up. I took her to the vet twice, but they could not figure out what was wrong with her.

Today I took her in for more x rays and blood work, and this time they decided that she probably has FIP. They wanted to Put her down today, but I needed one more night with her. I am completely devastated. They said she has one of two things (FIP OR CANCER) but that either way, she would not make it through surgery for the cancer, or much longer with FIP> And that she was suffering now.

I dont know what to do with myself, I am scared for my other cats, and I am heartbroken over AbiGail. I just pray if she does have it, they wont get it. But her and 4 others are siblings, and that usually is passed from the mother. My cats all mingle and share the potty pans, food and water etc.

Anyways, I know I have not been on in a bit, I really wanted to but couldnt... Please pray that AbiGail has a safe trip over the Bridge tomorrow at 5:30, and that it is not FIP. I just can not lose any more kitties. I cant. *HUGS* KT and kitties
    Last edited by kt_luvs_kitties; 03-18-2009 at 05:29 PM.

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!