ok, so I know everyone says that all dogs need a job, right? Well, is walking considered enouph or do they need more? I would like to get my dogs doing more to give them more exercise and more stimulation, but I'm not sure what. What kinds of training would be the right fit for them? There really arn't any groups or anything around here I don't think so it's kind of hard to get them into anything. Aparently Shyanne likes chasing things through the woods (maybe rabbits) still not sure though. She slready knows alot of commands such as sit, stay, come, laydown, shake, and sit up. Brownie seems to be really smart and a pritty calm dog, except for when I first come home or walk outside. I think he is beagle/ lab mix and he knows sit and laydown so far, he learned that one last night. oh, and recall. Harley is really smart too. He has learned sit, laydown, stay, recall, shake, just learned rollover, and we are now working on stay while I throw a toy and wait untill I say so. I would still like to find a sort of "job" for them to do. What would be something good for them?