Thread: Penelope

Threaded View

Penelope

Penny is the latest member of the CREW. I think that she is about a year old.
    A beautiful 17 year old Torti started Penny' s journey. Abigail (Abby) was in a shelter in California. A call went out for someone too take her. I accepted. There are lot of people that went too work to get Abby too the east coast. Unfortinaly just before she was too make the move she became sick and we lost her, but because of Abby Penny showed up on the radar and was on the short red list. Since we had every thing in place for the transport Penny filled in for Abby. After a 12.5 hour flight with lay over’s. Penny made it to Pennsylvania. Brought in by a dear friend of mine who was at a hobby show in Ontario Ca. A show that I normally attend. My friend only lives 2.5 hours from me. I did give him a couple of hours to sleep before waking him too pick up Penny. So after getting in a carrier in California at 1:30 pm Sunday she had a nice meal and water in Pennsylvania, Around noon on Monday, she arrived in New Jersey Monday at 8:00 pm.
    This little girl is a purr machine and lover. She loves cuddles and will come went you call her. She is very out going and has already meet the whole CREW.
    So please welcome PENELOPE ( PENNY )
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    GILL & Crew;