Giz still loves her grooming better than any of my girls. Pick up a brush and she is in your face wanting to be brushed. She has turned into a real lap cat now. She gets in my lap while I am on the computer and bumps the top of her head against me and "meow! meow!" at me. She is bumping me to let me know she is there and the "meow! meow!" is her telling me to pet her. She will stay there for hours doing that and I keep asking her what happened that turned her into such a lap cat? It is so funny, they will actually line up and wait their turn to get in their lap time with me. Boo will put her paws on the chair to let them know she is waiting her turn and I have seen her sniff nose to nose with Amy and Giz waiting her turn. And the big news now? Giz has all but STOPPED growling at Boo! I have only heard her do that once since I been home this time! WOW! For those wondering, she STILL loves her purse and digs in it!

Giz guarding their new bag of food!

This is where she sleeps all the time, day or night. She never sleeps anywhere else..