So I went to Auburn today, and Sydney went through a battery of tests - kidney, spleen, and bone marrow aspirations, ultrasound, blood tests, ct scan, the works, and we found out that the Lymphoma has spread to one of her kidneys, making the Lymphoma systemic, and therefore Sydney not a candidate for the acceleration radiation therapy. When my vet did a ultrasound this past monday, apparently she missed all of that. Well, this means I had to take Sydney home. We are now going to have to start her on a very intense series of chemotherapy treatments over the next 6 months. Lets just say it was a long ride home. Ironically, since the chemo needs this super potent agent added to the normal COP protocol, it is still going to cost $4500, on top of the $600 I charged today for the tests. So here I go again. Sydney, is happy to be home, and I started her on her prednisone tonight. I am happy that she is home for me, but saddened by the fact that her cancer is more serious then first expected. I am still praying that the chemo will work. I will keep everyone posted with what happens next. Again thank you everyone for your support and help.