I would like to give an update to this thread; http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=141827

I am very happy to say that everyone's sores, with the exception of Mooky, have completely gone. Mooky was doing well for a bit, but then he started to lick some of his sores that weren't completely healed and they flared up again. I put him back on the Prednisone for 4 days and so far, knock on wood, the sores are healed up now. The poor cats are getting tired of me checking their entire bodies every other day, for any sign of a sore. The cats also got their 2nd dose of Revolution. I'm going to get two more vials and continue for another 2 months just for precautionary measures and pray that my babies don't go through this again. I did a complete clean up of the house from corner to corner of each room, washed all their beddings along with the sheets from our beds, vacuumed the mattresses and said a prayer each night, that all my efforts have put an end to it all. By the way, the "DAWG" never had a sore on him.

Thank you all again for you advice and replies.

In the next post are some new pictures of my babies. ENJOY!