Thread: Update Creamsicle From Bellefonte Rescue

Threaded View

Update Creamsicle From Bellefonte Rescue

Hi all,

Well some of you may of read my post about the new bellefonte rescue I was trying to help out and well the lady who is fostering him at the moment e-mailed me this morning. This is what she had to say about him.

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for all your help. I'm just emailing to let you know that I've decided if we can't find Creamsicle a home this week, I'll have to put him outside. I can't keep him here when I start chemo. He bites once in awhile and takes a lot of my energy. I can't risk getting bit when he gets cranky. I've put out some feelers too, but if nothing comes back, he'll just be my outdoor kitty. I'll still feed him and stuff, he just won't be inside. Besides, this neighborhood here is his home. It's what he knows. And he's healthy now. But I'll wait another week. His face is almost completely healed.

Shaunna

Creamsicle is 4 years old and he deserves to have a home indoors so if some of you could please please post something about him around to your friends. I'd really like to find him a home.

Creamsicle was fixed at the vets and he was negative for FIV/FELV. Creamsicle has a little bit of frostbitten ears at the tips.

I have already posted on every website I can think of and cross-posted to all my friends asking for help as well going around to local stores and hanging up signs.

I just don't know what else to do, especially since I am still currently fostering Athena which means I have 7 cats in a one bedroom apartment.

Help,
    Melissa
    Attached Images Attached Images