Thread: Ugh.... Left My Animals There!! (Home: They Are Okay!)

Threaded View

Ugh.... Left My Animals There!! (Home: They Are Okay!)

everyone please, I need your prayers right now. that all of my furkids (except crayola who's with me here) ARE okay. I'm upset, restless and in tears now.

when I got home from ice hockey game, there was two police cars right in front of our building and they wouldn't let me near to my door. they asked me if I know anywhere I could stay for tonight and asked me to leave out of there asap. I demanded for my dog, hoped I'd get to check on my animals before I left - no, the cop walked up with me with flashlight and gun in his hand pointing everywhere, told me to hurry back down. I only got to open the door and called for crayola.

they were too busy to tell me what happened but gave me a phone number and I left my street. while sitting here in car, trying to reach someone to stay over, I called the department and asked what's going on - they don't know yet, "just arrived there." then I told him about my kids - the dispatcher(?) said "if you're not there then they should be fine." I can understand he probably means if suspect(?) doesn't see/hear anyone inside then wouldn't bother to go in??

gosh I have NO idea what's going on in there - I want to drive back there now... I'm so scared for them but I may get shot ....
    Last edited by sandragonfly; 11-18-2007 at 09:08 AM.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..