Some of you know I work at home so I like to get out of the house on the weekends. We sometimes will take Chopper with us to the Flea Market. Well I love to always look at all the pets in there. All the dogs there are usually purebred have been started on shots and of course come with a health certificate, and even though they are probaby BYBs to they seem to be knowledgable on the dogs they have. But yesterday we came across a new booth that had a sign up in the entrace "looking to add a puppy to your home, we make them affordable, starting at $200.00" Well of course I could not pass up a look-see. All were absoluately adorable and my heart went out to them all in hopes that they find a forver loving home, but....

they were all intentional mixes by BYB Not some of the known ones that have names such as labradoodles and puggles but some chihuahua mix(could not see for people standing in front of cage). There were two different kinds of bichon mixes, two pups were mixed with doxie, the other I don't remember. Then there were maltese mixes but they did not say what they were mixed with. I am so sick of people "creatining" their own breeds and trying to get rich off them!!

They looked dirty, esecially the dogs that were suppose to be white like the bichon. You could not tell they were mixed at a glance, cute as a button but dirty!! I would not even pet any of them for fear of bringing something home to my own dogs, even though you could see sadness in most of their eyes. The only ones who even seemed to be "puppy happy" were the chi mixed ones. A lot of the other pups sat cowered in the back of the cages crying or just staring with sad sad eyes.

Needless to say I just walked out shaking my head looking at the people who owned the booth...it just makes me sick that people use such sweet innocent babies to make that quick buck.