I can't call Nebo "cone-head" or "satellite" or "lampshade" anymore lol. He had his stitches removed, and now he doesn't have to wear that dumb thing anymore! His leg looks really good too! I think he's pretty happy about that! But now I can call him "orange-stripe." lol. He has this very odd orange marking on his head, and I hadn't noticed it before....it wasn't there before the surgery.....you can see it really bright in the sunlight. There is nowhere else on him that is the same color! Here's a pic, but you can't tell all that well, it's really much brighter...I'll have to take another one:

Don't I look much more handsome now?

This is a *smile*...really it is!

You don't notice anything missing..do you?

After his trip to the vet he had a very nice "date" with Lady to Petsmart and the park. I ran into his puppy class trainer there, and she said that she was amazed at how well behaved he was! Melissa bought Lady a purple and blue striped shirt (I was going to get a blue striped one for Nebo but they didn't have his size! ). Poor dog. Hahaha, it was very amusing to see all the looks we got at the park (it's right downtown, lots of cars). Nebo had fun running though a tunnel...he thought that was great! Lady wouldn't have anything to do with it, she freaked out. We were swarmed by kids wanting to pet the "doggies." Nebo was really good, I got him to just lay down while they all petted him (if he was standing he'd probably knock them over lol). They even got him to shake hands a couple of times for treats. I didn't take the digital camera to the park though, or I would have taken some really cute pics.