Thread: pics and a link to professional portraits...hope you aren't sick of Quinn pics!

Threaded View

pics and a link to professional portraits...hope you aren't sick of Quinn pics!

Here's the link to our professional portraits if you care to check them out. We love the way they turned out!

You will have to enter customer name and access code. Just copy and paste the access code so you don't have to type it in. Here they are:

Customer Name: Leslie Baxter
    Access Code: LTP73701041012JCP

professional portraits

Once there, click on the "Click here to view all of your portrait images."

Here are a few pics, also. I hope you don't tire of seeing Quinn pics, but I know at least some people enjoy them, so here are some new ones.

I may also post a few in dog general, for obvious reasons

Boone giving Quinn a big kiss on her mouth. She LOOVES when the doggies kiss her. She's a pet lover in training for sure!

Leaning on Kersey. Kersey and Boone are such trustworthy dogs. I love that I can trust them with Quinn, especially Kersey because she's more mellow then Boone the pup.

Kersey hugging her baby sister

I put her in my big bed to take a nap with her but I had to snap some photos of her first since she was so pretty

This outfit looked "OK" on the hanger, but when I put it on Quinn, it looks just so good on her. It is one of my favorite outfits for her now. I just love how old fashioned and feminine it looks. Here she is awake in it.

I like this outfit a lot, too. People just keep giving us all these wonderful, beautiful and adorable outfits.

I wish I had even 1% of the pretty clothes she has. My clothes need help but her clothes are just so pretty hehe.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by AdoreMyDogs; 06-29-2007 at 04:30 PM.