Yes. My babies are growing up so fast I just wanted to say a few things about them.

Me and my husband found a cat, pregnant and hungry. She soon had 4 babies. Before they were born I told my husband (whom was my boyfriend at the time) "If Sophia has a grey tabby, I am keeping her". She did... MY Hannah. Puff just was quiet, and not into everything. She would look on as the others played, but would be timid if she was to play. Hannah took to her. What could I do?

I loved them all, but decided to keep 2. Hannah and Puff. They became me and my husbands constant companions. I can honestly say, they are my soulkitties. And my husbands as well. I am not sure me and my husband would still be married if it were not for Hannah and Puff. We both love them, and neither is willing to budge on custody. lol

Hannah is the ultimate mommas girl. She loves to be petted, and plays mommy cat to the others. She keeps them in line. She loves to fetch her straw or her fuzzy mice, and can never say no to a warm lap. She is my heart. And is not scared of a thing.

Puff, on the other hand, weighs in at 23 pounds. She is the second biggest cat I have, but she is the biggest baby I have as well. She is a daddys girl. She loves him, and she is his world. All the other cats know they can pick on her, and she will just cry and get them yelled at. She loves fleece blankets, as she STILL sucks them like a baby. She is scared of everything and everyone.

Hannah and Puff, my sweet angels, you complete me and your daddykat. We would NEVER be the same without you. We love you, and will never waiver on our commitment to you both. You are our kits forever. WE LOVE YOU BOTH! Meowmie and DaddyKat.

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!!!!

Ok so now I will post pictures. Sorry for going on and on

Puff: I love this one, the light looks like she is an angel.

Puff and DaddyKat...

DONT LEAVE YET>> HANNAH COMING>>>