Mitzi went under for a teeth cleaning yesterday and they had to extract three teeth. My poor baby! It looks like they removed one of her fangs! I'm kinda bummed about that, as her teeth are so tiny and cute and I loved that little snaggle fang. The invoice/report gave teeth numbers, but the silly clerks at the vet's office could not tell me exactly which teeth were removed.

I'm looking for a numbered map of a cat's teeth - kind of like your dentist has in your dental chart. Is there such a thing available online?

Mitzi seems fine and very happy that she's on wet food for the next week. Mishi is liking that too silly goof, keeps trying to steal her food! She was SO stoned last night as the anesthesia wore off and then I gave her a bit of the pain meds as I didn't want my little girl hurting.

Mishi was such a gentle, kind nurse to her. It was SO cute seeing him sniffing her - yes she smelled different, but he knew it was his sister and she was hurting. He very gently gave her a licking. I just sat there in awe of all the cuteness of that kitty love and devotion. Sorry no pictures; I just sat there with a goofy grin on my face watching my two special fur children loving each other