Hmmmmm... litter boxes on the counter tops?! Only kidding.... that would be too gross.

I guess I'm just so tired of dealing with pee. And one of them has hit my cookbooks twice now, and i'm ticked off.

I don't think I'd put George all by his lonesome. He's too sweet, and i don't think I could get ahold of him anyway, lol. Although I have to shortly because one he needs his vaccinations updated, and two, I think there is a growth on his nose. I can't get too close to him to really check him out, but I swear it was more gray before, and now it looks like a darker flesh colored area on top of it. Almost flat, and I didn't notice it till yesterday cause I thought his nose was wet (hence the darker colored area).

I don't know about putting the girls upstairs and the foster boys downstairs. It might work, but I'd feel incredibly guilty! Although, that would limit the peeing to the 3rd floor, and I could hold out hope that the boys would be well behaved down here.

Not sure. Will have to think that one over. Rescue remedy did't do jack.

Wish I could figure out who is doing what where. Colored dye, something. Is there anything like that out there?!

UGH!!!!!