Wow, I can't beleive it's been so close to one year already since my grandma has passed away.

I don't think that I was a member of Pet Talk when my grandma passed away, so I'll post the story now.

Around the spring of 2005, I was told that my grandma had some tests done, and it turned out that she had a very advanced stage of cancer. Literally every day she started to decline in health even more- and on October 27, 2005, she passed away. It hurt my family and friends so badly- she was such a special person. We all were very hurt, but some part of us felt almost releived because we knew that she was no longer suffering. She was very badly suffering before she passed away- she barely had the strength to walk to the bathroom. She had to get a hospital bed in her house. I am still very hurt that she is gone- I think about her alot and cry, but I need to think of the better things- she is no longer suffering, and she is watching over me every day. I thank all of my friends that supported my family and I by prayers and thoughts during this hard time. Please continue to keep my family and I in your prayers, and I will also keep you all in my prayers. Thank you so much.