What is your dog's breed or mix? Why do you like the breed/s?

Molli- She's a toy poodle mix. Her mom is a poodle mix and her dad is pure poodle. I like toy poodles because they are such happy dogs. Molli has never ending energy and she loves to play. Poodles are very smart and pick up things quickly. Molli always amuses me and she's such a silly girl. Poodles are very lively and love to be w/ people. Her fur is so soft and her little poof ball head is so cute! lol She tries her hardest to please me. She absolutly loves her family and strangers alike. Molli is always happy to have attention and licks people non stop. She is such a fun little dog to play with, poodles are great dogs!

Sammy- American Cocker Spaniel. Cocker's are very sweet and make awsome pets as well as hunting dogs. Sam loves to take walks in the woods and never tires. He adores people, but he's a little shy at first. Cocker's have such pretty feathering on their ears and legs. Sam's tail wags 24/7 and he is always so happy. Cockers are such merry dogs. He does very well with children and lets them poke and pet him as much as they like. He's equally happy to relax on the couch with me or go running. Cockers coulden't be any more happier to be with people, I love this breed!