I've been picking up pee in a million locations for the past 4 or 5 days. Thankfully its mostly been hard surfaces... the counters, tabletops, dressers, etc. I KNOW someone's sick because its all been a dribble or drop here and there. Pouncer has a vet appointment tomorrow to confirm it (he's most likely the cluprit).

I could just start to give him the antibiotics, but what's concerning me is HOW can the boy be sick again when he NEVER went off the SD food? Isn't the SD supposed to dissolve the crystals? Now I'm sitting here worried that instead of Struvite crystals, my sensitive little boy has calcium oxillate (sp?) crystals because the food overcorrected his problem and now he has the opposite type of crystals. Is this possible?

Part of me is praying he's not the sickie this time because this would be the 9th time we've been on antibiotics for crystals since last August. I keep catching it before he develops stones that would block him (well, one time I was almost too late ). What happens when one day he develops a tolerance to the antibiotics and they don't stop the infection? Do I need to find another vet that can help fix this or just follow the course my vet is prescribing? I love my vet and trust her, I know she has his best interest at heart and she refuses to rush into surgery unless its absouletly the only option left. I worry about my boy!

Sorry for the ramble... I hope everyone is having a fabulous Memorial Day!