Last night Nicki was excited when we came home after dinner and ran out to greet us. As we came back inside she slid on the tile floor but kept prancing in excitement that we were home.

I noticed this afternoon that she has a pronounced limp, and it seemed to get worse as the day wore on. I have tried to rub her leg and she's ok when I do it, but she does get a little wiggly when I go near her "armpit". Under the pit is a fairly large fatty tumor -- I had no idea she had one there. She has fatty tumors all over, and the vet said they aren't bad but she might eventually get one where it would hinder walking. We have been watching the one on her leg for years now, and thats the one we all thought would create a walking problem.

Anyhow, all this babbling is to get to this question: Do you thnk the bump was enough to trigger a problem with the fatty tumor under her arm?

I'm tapped out with vet feed related to Pouncer, so I can't take her to the vet any time soon. She's due for a yearly next month anyhow.... but I was just wondering if there's a chnce the limp will get worse or she just has a sore muscle that will be better in a few days.